We are still open. New regional restrictions apply.
Why Our Pub is Great
A picturesque canalside setting, stunning period features, and lovely food make The Navigation near Towcester a must-visit. Our pub is located in the charming old village of Stoke Bruerne, which lies on the Grand Union Canal, near the Blisworth Tunnel. Take a stroll along the tow path, which is peppered with wonderful historic locks. Then pop in for a pint of real ale and a hearty lunch. The Navigation has the buzz of a popular locals pub, and the warmth of an inn that welcomes tourists.
Eat indoors amidst wooden beams and exposed stone walls. Step outside and dine right by the water; we have a beer garden and a patio. Food is served every day until late from a comprehensive menu that includes comforting British dishes and global cuisine. We have great vegetarian and vegan choices. And a separate children’s menu that includes teatime champions. The outdoor kids’ play area will keep them busy until it’s time to eat. We open for coffee and breakfast, and our main menu is available from midday, every day. Discover dishes bursting with taste, flavour, and colour.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.